LED light strip classification description:
Introduction: Seeing the light without seeing the light is our most understanding of the LED light strip. Since the light strip is mounted in a hidden manner, the light source is not exposed, which can effectively reduce the discomfort that the glare brings to the human eye. Therefore, LED light strips are widely used in various commercial spaces and home lighting, and are mainly used for indirect lighting of light troughs, large-area luminous ceilings or luminous walls, and lighting of showcases or walls.
The LED strip is assembled by FPC and assembled with SMD LED, so that the thickness of the product is only the thickness of one coin, which does not occupy space; the general specification is 50cm long, 18 LEDs, 24 LEDs and 50cm long 15 LED, 24 LEDs, 30 LEDs, etc. There are also 60cm, 80cm, etc., different users have different specifications. And it can be cut at will, or it can be extended at will and the illumination is not affected. The FPC material is soft and can be bent, folded and wound freely, and can be moved and stretched in three dimensions without breaking. It is suitable for use in irregular places and small spaces, and because it can be bent and wound arbitrarily, it is suitable for arbitrarily combining various patterns in advertising decoration.
Compared with traditional lighting fixtures, the superiority of LED strips will undoubtedly conquer the world. As a new type of lighting source, LED strips are not only energy efficient, environmentally friendly, but also have many other advantages.
1. LED lights with different colors: it not only has different color temperature white, but also various other colors, LEDs through different lighting chips can imitate the various colors of nature, colorful, expressive.
2. LED lights with a variety of maintenance: all use the world-famous manufacturers of components, there are over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, open circuit, lightning protection against surge and other maintenance, the function is more stable.
3. LED lamp with high color rendering: LED color rendering is as high as 85 or more, and the color of the illuminated object is vivid.
4. LED light strip is sturdy and durable: Because LED is packaged with PU glue or high temperature silicone, it has strong flexibility, is not afraid of smashing and is not afraid of kneading, and is durable.
5. LED lights with no heat: traditional lamps will be accompanied by high-heat radiation while being illuminated, and the objects will be deformed and faded, while LEDs are cold light sources, and the light has no heat and has no effect on the objects.
6. LED lamp with long life: incandescent lamp life is only 1000 hours, energy-saving lamp life is only 2000 to 8000 hours, and LED life is 80,000 to 100,000 hours.
7. LED lights with no UV, infrared: traditional lamps are illuminated with ultraviolet and infrared rays, while ultraviolet rays are harmful to the human body. LEDs do not have ultraviolet or infrared rays.
8. LED lights with no strobe: Traditional lights have stroboscopic effects, which are harmful to both eyes, especially for teenagers. The LED is a constant current drive, no stroboscopic, no damage to both eyes, and can excellently protect the eyes of young children.
9. LED lights with environmental protection: Traditional lamps have lead, energy-saving lamps have mercury, which is extremely harmful to the human body and the environment; LED is lead-free and mercury-free, and has no damage to the human body. It is a green and environmentally friendly commodity.
10. LED lights save electricity: LEDs save 90% energy compared to incandescent lamps and 50% less energy-saving lamps.
11. LED lamp with high constant current accuracy: LED lighting is driven by constant current driving power supply. Concavity and convexity of constant current accuracy is a very important quality evaluation standard for LED lamps. The LED lamp has a constant current accuracy of 99%.
12. LED lamp bandwidth voltage, adjustable brightness: voltage can be from 5V-24V universal, brightness adjustable.
In addition to the advantages described above, LED strips have many other excellent properties that make them popular and appreciated by many consumers.